We highly discourage returns, because the customer would have to pay the delivery cost, so in all situations of a refund, either a full refund will be given, or a replacement product will be sent. We apologise if this should ever happen.
Refunds will be given if:
- The product arrives damaged
- The wrong product type arrives
- The product arrives missing a component
- The order is excessively delayed (see below)
- The order is cancelled within 48 hours of purchase
- If the order goes missing during delivery
- If the product is still under the 30 day warranty period
For orders shipped to the USA, European countries, New Zealand and Canada if the total shipping time is more than 30 days.
- For orders shipped to South America, Middle East, India and Africa if the total shipping time more than 60 days.
Refunds will not be given if:
- More than 30 days have passed after the product has been delivered
- If the packet is not claimed
- If the wrong delivery address was given
- If the order is stopped at customs
- If there is nothing wrong with the product
- If the order is delivered to one of the following countries:
Haiti; Kyrgyzstan; Madagascar; Mauritius; Bangladesh; Nepal; Nicaragua; Swaziland; Jamaica; Zambia; Ecuador; Peru; Bolivia; Chile; Argentina; Uruguay; Egypt; Sudan; Libya; Algeria; Angola; Bahamas; Benin; Belize City; Burundi; Dominican Republic; Gambia; Grenada; Cuba; Palestine; Paraguay; Guatemala; Reunion; The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico; Hawaii; Alaska; Guadeloupe; Martinique; and French Guiana.
To complete your return, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem
If your product is damaged, wrong or missing a component, attach a photo or video of the the problem